CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
Am I eligible?
RPL is available to construction workers with a minimum of 2 years local experience in the field
Entry Requirements and Identification:
- Construction Induction White Card
- Driver’s License
- Medicare Card
Evidence Requirements (examples):
- Resume or work history
- Letters of current and past employment
- Apprenticeship documents
- Reference letters from 2 licensed tradesmen you have worked with
- Work examples/samples – photos and videos
- Certificates and Transcripts from previous qualifications
- Statements of Attainment (short courses, high risk courses, skill sets)
- Non-accredited courses and training
- Industry events, Expos, etc.
- Evidence submitted for review
- Additional evidence requested
- Competency conversation – confirms knowledge.
- Skills gaps may be identified. Training is then scheduled to complete those units
- Site visit scheduled – confirms skills and knowledge
Students that complete the program successfully will be awarded with:
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework
Evidence for RPL can be submitted direct to the assessor, in person at ASTA’s Head Office, via email or by post.