It provides a means for individuals to overcome barriers – physical, personal and psychological – that enable them to live the highest best version of themselves.
WHY COMMUNITY AND HEALTH?
Community counselling is a fundamental pillar in any healthy, self-regulating and functional society.
Australian Skills and Training Academy’s courses in Community and Health aims to provide students with the professional qualifications and knowledge in helping individuals, couples and families in Community Counselling for:
- Seeking to improve their personal, housing and/or financial well-being
- Dealing with grief and loss
- Needing help to find housing or prevent homelessness
- Needing assistance with credit and financial problems
- Seeking assistance with relationship issues
- Dealing with issues related to violence
- In transition through separation, divorce and other family stresses
- Needing support to continue caregiving
- Facing loneliness, depression and isolation
Similarly, Our Program on First Aid Provides Students:
- The skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty and to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
- The education, training and expertise in the health, medical and rescue industries with the right tools and resources to provide CPR and an effective first aid response in a range of emergency situations, including community and workplace settings.
Life-Skills that Improve and Save Lives!
Please refer to the below list of courses that we at Australian Skills and Training Academy are currently offering in the area of Community and Health: